Monday 5 September 2011

London (4th September)

A great day out in London first going to the National Gallery to see some of the best art in the country if not in the world (in my opinion) including some of my favourite artist, Van Gogh's, with paintings such as, "Vase with Twelve Sunflowers", "Van Gogh's Chair", "Wheat Field with Cypresses" and my favourite "Two Crabs".  Enough about art and I soon decided to walk to the Tate Modern were I hoped to find the resident Peregrines.  Fortunately when arriving the RSPB stand was there showing passers both members of the pair of Peregrines that were perched as usual on the Tate Modern tower.  After about 15 minutes of watching the male decided to leave as the rain got worse, however the female preferred to stay on the ledge rather than follow the male.

No comments:

Post a Comment